BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Saturday, July 18, 2009

..............

Arrrghhhh I hate my visits to the dentist. I seem to have trouble with my not so pearly whites perenially. Darn it! He terrifies me!


Everytime I hear someone say " An apple away keeps the doctor away! But if the doc is too handsome...keep the apply away!" Bloody bull crap. Okay. My dentist is good looking. He is sweet and nice too. But he is slow in the head I think. Plu I have braces. He is forever ranting...yes ranting, that I shouldn't be drinking all that coke! But hey I despise thumbs up! Lolz. I wish I could free my bruno on him. Hilarious. Come to think of it, he would have his clinic fumigated lolz. Dogs have germs you see, says the doc!

I wish I could use his drill on him. Whatever. Terrible toothache. Bruno barking. Gotta Dash.

1 comments:

Ire said...

You know I just thought of my dentist today. I was running out of ideas and now I am going to write a good post! Yaya